[RELEASE] ISY Events and Browser for Insteon and X10 Home Automation Control
Just a quick message to all, when posting or emailing me, please please PLEASE don't write, "it crashed" or anything along those lines. It is reasonable to assume that it doesn't simply crash for me and with that level of detail, there is, alas, nothing I can do to reproduce the problem. Try as I might. (Although, spoiler alert, I'm not actually going to try). I fully appreciate that everyone has different levels of understanding when it comes to python, xbmc, and computers in general, and I really will try to help everyone I can. However, I need some baseline data.

First, make sure you include your log file. Super easy instructions on how to do that are here: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_file/Easy

Next, I will need to know what versions of each addon you are running. You can find this information in your addon manager. Sometimes, the solution may be as easy as updating the addons (try this first).

It may also be good to know what version of xbmc you have as well as what kind of hardware it is running in(Apple TV, linux, android, windows, or Mac)

If you include that information, it will help me help you.

Thanks again for your interest in this addon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] ISY Events and Browser for Insteon and X10 Home Automation Control - by rmk1139 - 2013-12-17, 09:30
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ISY Events and Browser for Insteon and X10 Home Automation Control1