Is this possible
Hi guys,

just getting into XBMC and am loving it. Until now i have used tversity on a windows PC to stream to a PS3 but this blows it out of the water.

The only issue i have is that xbmc gets my mind straying.

Where to start... my setup at present:

Win 7 laptop with HDMI out and latest xbmc installed on living room tv
Eeebox with win 7 and xbmc in bedroom
Win 7 server with tversity that used to host everything.and preferably (due to hdds installed and capacity for more) will still be
Raspberry PI with XBMC
Android phones and tablets galore

My aim is to host the raspberry pi xbmc in the loft with waterproof speakers in the ceiling of the bathroom to play my music in there (ten times better than a shower radio!). I plan to keep the sd card in the Pi as small as possible (4gbHuh), so obviously stream everything to this device from elsewhere. Also i want to control the xbmc on the pi using my android devices purely, ie no screen attached to the pi at all.

I have tried the official XBMC control app for android and Yatse but i cant seem to get and playlist to display on my android device even though it does show on the pi locally (i should mention this content is upnp content from a tversity server incase this is an issueHuh) I have however been able to control the pi with both apps on the purely remote control GUI.

Is this all possible and if so could someone please point me in the right direction.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Ben
Hi again all,

i have read the XSqueeze idea of controlling the audio on one xbmc client using another but i really want each one to be independant.

Any help would be great thanks as i mentioned this to the mrs and now she wants one in the kitchen with a screen too!!!

Thanks

Ben

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is this possible0