• 46(current)
Release CU LRC Lyrics
I can't get this to work in Kodi 16.1 on Windows 10 64bit. There is a message that shows it's searching for lyrics, but they never show up.

When I install Kodi 15.2 it works without a problem.

I tried switching to different themes, and tried adding local .lrc files with the same name (setting the addon to check for those in the song's folder), but nothing works.

This is my debug log: http://xbmclogs.com/p593rdqnk

There is an error but I don't have a clue what's wrong.
the problem is the skin you're using:
Code:
18:11:09 T:7008    INFO: Loading skin file: C:\Users\Virtue Vigilante\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq6.mod\720p\script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml, load type: LOAD_ON_GUI_INIT
18:11:09 T:7008 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: LyricsDefault

the skin has a custom window for the lyrics, but it contains errors.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2016-05-07, 18:40)ronie Wrote: the problem is the skin you're using:
Code:
18:11:09 T:7008    INFO: Loading skin file: C:\Users\Virtue Vigilante\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq6.mod\720p\script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml, load type: LOAD_ON_GUI_INIT
18:11:09 T:7008 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: LyricsDefault

the skin has a custom window for the lyrics, but it contains errors.

Yes it was the skin after all. I tried another skin again and now it worked (somehow it didn't before). Anyway thanks for your help!
hi, I am trying to use your add on but it can never find the lyrics. I looked in the appdata folder and searched lrc and there is a folder with the txt files of the songs i searched for but they don't ever come up in kodi. Here is the kodi log http://xbmclogs.com/pun4efacf

Thanks!
(2016-05-16, 02:11)flickaflea Wrote: hi, I am trying to use your add on but it can never find the lyrics. I looked in the appdata folder and searched lrc and there is a folder with the txt files of the songs i searched for but they don't ever come up in kodi. Here is the kodi log http://xbmclogs.com/pun4efacf

Thanks!

cu lrc couldn't find any lyrics for the song in your log.

if you can get me a log with one of the songs that have a lyrics txt file in the folder you found, i'll have another look.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi Ronie, sorry to bother you, I have the same issue, just updated to Jarvis 16.1 with MQ6, before the lyrics works fine, now when I am in the mode to set the CU Lyrics the screen goes black, after I press the ESC key it return to its original state without change the script to use "CU Lyrics", any idea how I can solve this?

Thanks in advance for any helps!!

Regards

sajarac
Hi. i am trying to get this script to work, which I know shouldn't really be a problem, but I actually am a special case lol. I am using Kodi COMPLETELY OFFLINE because I do not have computer connection in my apartment so I'm forced to do everything manually including installing skins, any scripts I want to use or any addon for that matter, and I'm even making nfo files manually to be able to load any media into Kodi.

So, when I try to install script cu lyrics fom a zip file, it says that it cannot install because dependencies are not met and when I manually unzip it into addons folder it gives me an error and it says it cannot work.

Can you guys please tell me what else do I need to install before I use this script and how to make it work?

Have in mind that I cannot use repositories as I am offline on that particular PC.
it needs these python modules:
script.module.chardet-2.2.1.zip
script.module.simplejson-3.3.0.zip
(2016-05-29, 11:37)ronie Wrote: it needs these python modules:
script.module.chardet-2.2.1.zip
script.module.simplejson-3.3.0.zip

Thank you sooooo much :-) I listen to a lot of death metal and on screen lyrics really do matter a lot to me. Thanks a bunch.
Hello Board

I cannot seem to get cu lrc lyrics working with embedded lyrics on Kodi. I'm using Kodi 16.0 on Win10 with confluence skin and the latest version of cu lyrics (4.1.10)

My music library was tagged using MusicBrainzPicard and the lyrics (as txt) were added with MusicBee. If I try other players, I can see the lyrics.

When I check the log file, the lyrics are there under the tag lyrics-eng. So my guess is that cu lrc lyrics checks for lyrics in a different tag, but I may be wrong.

Any help is very much aprreciated.

PS: the log is here: http://pastebin.com/670W74WB
(2016-06-02, 10:36)Belphegor Wrote: My music library was tagged using MusicBrainzPicard and the lyrics (as txt) were added with MusicBee. If I try other players, I can see the lyrics.

When I check the log file, the lyrics are there under the tag lyrics-eng. So my guess is that cu lrc lyrics checks for lyrics in a different tag, but I may be wrong.

would it be possible for you to upload one of those songs somewhere
and send me a PM with a download link?

i can't tell from the logfile alone what's going wrong.
with the actual file, i my be able to fix things.
Hi, Ronie

thanks for the fast reply.

I will upload the file to one of the sharehosters and PM you the link.
(2016-06-02, 11:16)Belphegor Wrote: Hi, Ronie

thanks for the fast reply.

I will upload the file to one of the sharehosters and PM you the link.

thanx, it was a bug in cu lrc indeed.

mind testing if this version works ok for you:
script.cu.lrclyrics-4.1.11.zip
Hi, Ronie

I have tried out the new version and everything is working.

Outstanding customer support! Thank you very much.
Hi, guys!
My english isn't good but I hope you'll understand me))
Sometimes I'm getting crossed squares instead letters. I guess it's because of code page but I have no idea what to do to fix it.
https://goo.gl/photos/Em4ZjqJ2DGJ44KEV6
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyrics1