Remove Network Sources
I incorrectly typed in an nfs network source, and had to re-enter it again a 2nd time.

Is there a way to edit or remove a network source in the ATV2?
Holding down the menu button on the Apple remote will bring up the context menu and that should have an option to remove source/delete.
(2012-12-07, 08:24)Ned Scott Wrote: Holding down the menu button on the Apple remote will bring up the context menu and that should have an option to remove source/delete.

I don't think that's what I'm looking for. I know holding the menu button will bring up the contect menu to remove a media source.

But when you first setup a source, and you choose browse.. You can add new network locations. But I do not see where to remove a network location (not a media source) from within the XBMC GUI. I found an old post in the windows forums about having to edit the mediasources.xml file. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=115521

So for the appleTV, would it be the same? Do I need to ssh into the machine to fix/remove any old network locations?
I know, you're talking about the network locations when you are adding a source. It should behave the same way. There once was a bug that would sometimes prevent you from bringing up the context menu there (IIRC), but I think that's been since fixed. If this is happening to you then you can manually edit it by editing the file userdata (wiki)/mediasources.xml

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remove Network Sources0