[MOD] Modded Confluence Vol. 2 (Frodo)
(2013-03-13, 17:20)patria o muerte Wrote:
(2013-03-13, 16:06)r.rabbit Wrote: First of all, this is absolutely the best skin i've tried but...
I cannot use it... (hopefully) yet! Smile

Symptoms:
I install the repository and upgrade to latest 1.1.3
I download and install the skin and then activate it as default
Everything is configurable and everything works perfectly except...
if i turn off xbmc and then turn it on again i get a blank screen. No menus no anything.
Only way out is to delete the folder containing the skin and start xbmc again to get standard confluence skin back.
Well i googled around but i can't find a solution:
someone states that it has something to do with the screen resolution (tried tons of resolution changes in windows and in xbmc - did not work) others talk about a workaround made by setting a sort of startup delay command. Confused

I'm really frustrated because i tried tons of awful skins and they were all working!

Any suggestion? Huh

XBMC is installed on windows 8 (1366x720)
ASUS EeeBox PC EB1503 (little bit tweaked to get w8 fully working)
Monitor is a Philips 50" hd ready plasma monitor (native 720p)

thanx

I have the same problem as you in two different operating systems (Xp and Android).
The only way to wake up xbmc home is pressing randomly space bar,esc and mouse buttons.
It seems empirical but works.......

Well... empirical... thanks for the hint... i'll give it a try... but i'd rather prefer a clean tecnical solution Tongue maybe writing two lines in some xml file
I'm controlling xbmc through remote MCE... don't like the idea of tapping randomly around on my keyboard or mouse Rolleyes

edit: It works! just press ESC, the same in MCE remote. Still would like to avoid it

Messages In This Thread
Blank screen on restart of xbmc - by r.rabbit - 2013-03-13, 16:06
RE: Blank screen on restart of xbmc - by r.rabbit - 2013-03-13, 18:43
Tab counters - by RuiF - 2013-03-27, 01:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Modded Confluence Vol. 2 (Frodo)3