Folder thumbnails missing from Frodo beta 3 in file mode
For my kid I have a video library were different cartoons and shows are stored in subfolders like this:

/
--Shaun the Sheep.tbn
--/Shaun the Sheep
----movie1.flv
----movie1.tbn
----movie2.flv
----movie2.tbn
--Bamse.tbn
--/Bamse
----movie1.flv
----movie1.tbn
----movie2.flv
----movie2.tbn

etc

Since I upgraded to Frodo beta 2 (and now to beta 3) I do not get the folder thumbnails in file mode any more (file thumbs are still OK without any renaming of files).

I tried to rename i.e. Bamse.tbn to all of these: {Bamse.png, Bamse-folder.png, Bamse-poster.png}, putting them both on the same level in the file system as the folder and within the folder. I did also try to rename it folder.png and store it in the Bamse folder.

What am I doing wrong? Is this a bug? What is the intended way of doing nowadays?

Thankful for any help!

Cheers Smile
OK. Read the Frodo FAQ and it works if I rename it to either:

poster.png / poster.jpg
or
banner.jpg / banner.png

I did also try to use the name folder.jpg (using .jpg extension for both JPEG and PNG files) as per the old thumbnail instructions on Wiki, which also works.

In all the above mentioned scenarios the file now goes inside the folder, where-as in the old .tbn approach the thumbnail for the folder was supposed to be on the same level of the folder tree as the relevant folder.

The old style of filename.tbn or foldername.tbn only works for files. Is this supposed to be like that?

F

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Folder thumbnails missing from Frodo beta 3 in file mode0