OS X Very strange behaviour on mac mini
Just bought a new mac mini to use as my HTPC and I am getting some very strange results. I have XBMC (frodo beta 3) already running on my macbook pro (mountain lion) and I installed the Aeon Nox skin from the add ons screen in XBMC and all runs well. I installed the same beta on my new mac mini and all the skin add-ons are not showing up in XBMC. I tried running eden and still nothing showing under skins. Even tried copying the version thats working normally from my macbook pro over to the mac mini straight from the applications folder and it still runs in the original skin and not Aeon like it does on my macbook. Is it some issue with the graphics card on the mac mini? Is that why it defaults and add ons dont show up?

Very curious indeed.
Currently Frodo is at a point where skins need to be checked for Frodo compatibility, so they are no longer on the online repo until those checks are made. I assume skins show up on one because it is a copy that you've upgraded from before, so you were seeing the skins that are already installed there.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Very strange behaviour on mac mini0