• 34(current)
Release Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows
Thank you for quick reply Majide. However, I was not able to fix the problem. I have tried messing with the settings and uninstalling and reinstalling the addon. I have also noticed that blank results appear even when clicking Browse by country browse movies by genre recent movies popular movies or any other category that is on there do not work. Maybe you are using a different device? I'm currently using Nvidia Shield. I haven't had a problem before the update. I started having this problem after Viki has been updated to 0.4.5
Hi Majite,
I'm also having the same problem as user above, after updating to 0.4.5, vikir stopped working. Every page that I clicked was blank. Nothing works. Please help or please upload 0.4.4 version again. 

Thanks
(2019-01-19, 05:01)ginamarat Wrote: Thank you for quick reply Majide. However, I was not able to fix the problem. I have tried messing with the settings and uninstalling and reinstalling the addon. I have also noticed that blank results appear even when clicking Browse by country browse movies by genre recent movies popular movies or any other category that is on there do not work. Maybe you are using a different device? I'm currently using Nvidia Shield. I haven't had a problem before the update. I started having this problem after Viki has been updated to 0.4.5
 Nvidia Shield is using Android TV, right? But i dont have any Android TV devices... When tested on my Android smartphone, the search, browse by country, browse movies by genre, recent movies, popular movies or any other category that i have tested is listed correctly and videos are loading normally. The addon development is under Ubuntu Linux and there also everything is working normally.

Maybe you should try the latest version of Kodi 18 RC 5.2 for Android ?
(2019-01-19, 07:00)iragirl Wrote: Hi Majite,
I'm also having the same problem as user above, after updating to 0.4.5, vikir stopped working. Every page that I clicked was blank. Nothing works. Please help or please upload 0.4.4 version again.

Thanks
The same situation as above. Try the latest version of Kodi 18 RC 5.2.

The latest and previous version can be found HERE.
Upgrading Kodi to Leia fixed Viki's problem I had. Thank you Majide for keeping this wonderful addon alive!
(2019-01-19, 09:31)Majide Wrote:
(2019-01-19, 05:01)ginamarat Wrote: Thank you for quick reply Majide. However, I was not able to fix the problem. I have tried messing with the settings and uninstalling and reinstalling the addon. I have also noticed that blank results appear even when clicking Browse by country browse movies by genre recent movies popular movies or any other category that is on there do not work. Maybe you are using a different device? I'm currently using Nvidia Shield. I haven't had a problem before the update. I started having this problem after Viki has been updated to 0.4.5
 Nvidia Shield is using Android TV, right? But i dont have any Android TV devices... When tested on my Android smartphone, the search, browse by country, browse movies by genre, recent movies, popular movies or any other category that i have tested is listed correctly and videos are loading normally. The addon development is under Ubuntu Linux and there also everything is working normally.

Maybe you should try the latest version of Kodi 18 RC 5.2 for Android ?
(2019-01-19, 07:00)iragirl Wrote: Hi Majite,

Thanks
The same situation as above. Try the latest version of Kodi 18 RC 5.2.

The latest and previous version can be found HERE
Thank you Majite. Somehow, my PC kodi 17.6 only opens vikir 0.4.4 and after I downgraded vikir, everything is fine.
(2019-01-18, 18:39)Majide Wrote:  Hi argumon,

Try to set your preferred settings (in the VikiR addon settings). After, try to use the addon itself. 
 Hi Majide,

that means going to the settings and chose 'Defaults', right? I did that, but nothing changes. I tried searching for 'law', but that does not find anything. But it is more than keyword search. When I, for example, chose 'Browser Movies by Country', no country is listed. Same is for 'Genre' and all other first level menu items. In my Kodi Recently Updates List, I saw that I got an update from 16.01.2019, and about then it is broken. I checked again for updates and now the latest update is from 25.01.2019.
Other addons with internet access work (eg. YouTube), so this should not be a networking issue. Maybe noticeable is, that my wife told me, that the Addon was gone and she did not do anything. I reinstalled it and since then we have that problem.
Maybe there is any option to turn some loggin on to track down my problem?

TIA
(2019-01-26, 23:33)argumon Wrote:  Hi Majide,

that means going to the settings and chose 'Defaults', right? I did that, but nothing changes. I tried searching for 'law', but that does not find anything. But it is more than keyword search. When I, for example, chose 'Browser Movies by Country', no country is listed. Same is for 'Genre' and all other first level menu items. In my Kodi Recently Updates List, I saw that I got an update from 16.01.2019, and about then it is broken. I checked again for updates and now the latest update is from 25.01.2019.
Other addons with internet access work (eg. YouTube), so this should not be a networking issue. Maybe noticeable is, that my wife told me, that the Addon was gone and she did not do anything. I reinstalled it and since then we have that problem.
Maybe there is any option to turn some loggin on to track down my problem?
Ups, sorry, did not read the other comments before replying. Downgrading to 0.44 also fixed it for me, I disabled automatic updates, so everything is fine now. I will stay with Kodi 17.6/Vikir 0.44 until a stable release of Kodi 18, as this system need to have a high WAF ;-)

@Majide Many thanks for the great work!
Hi Majide,

Many thanks for the great work!
But, plugin.video.ondramanice-0.0.1.zip not listing all episode what on the website is on
forexample "Priest" not show the first episode.
But if on the website click on the Show All Episodes there is showing the first one.
If is it possible to update that nice plugin?
Thank
(2019-03-09, 13:55)listem Wrote: ...But, plugin.video.ondramanice-0.0.1.zip not listing ...is it possible to update that nice plugin?...
1. This forum theme is for Viki addon;
2. In the addon changelog is written "First (and probably last) public version... downtime is possible and the the streaming service is offered without any warranties !!! No technical support is provided."
3. OK, i will check it, but I do not know how to add the hidden episodes.
I see the comment but that is one of the best asian site
please do it if you can
Very very thanks
Smile 
Dear Majide,
thanks very much ,the quick and excelent upgrade.
Hi, not load subtitles, my idioma portuguese
Hello there,
first thanks for the great work!
anyway, starting yersterday i can't browse any serie, i'm getting http 403 error in the logs.
tried updating libreelec and the addon to the latest version with no luck.
https://paste.kodi.tv/xumabukumu.kodi
maybe a change in viki url scheme?
(2019-06-19, 09:27)theninthgolgoth Wrote: Hello there,
first thanks for the great work!
anyway, starting yersterday i can't browse any serie, i'm getting http 403 error in the logs.
tried updating libreelec and the addon to the latest version with no luck.
https://paste.kodi.tv/xumabukumu.kodi
maybe a change in viki url scheme?
Same here.  So I tired loading Viki on desktop Waterfox browser and same thing -- it 403'ed non me when trying to play an episode.  I then tried it in Chrome and that works.  I'm assuming some sort of breaking API change since now Viki has new ownership.

scott s.
Please update VikiR addon to the latest v0.4.6 - browsing error is fixed.

(2019-06-11, 19:56)CjDor Wrote: Hi, not load subtitles, my idioma portuguese
         Give me example for a video, you cant load subtitles (portuguese translated).
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows4