Tvheadend add-on on raspberry pi - not working
(2013-02-28, 13:04)opdenkamp Wrote:
(2013-02-28, 07:34)thagg1975 Wrote: It is becoming very annoying...
patches welcome

I certainly appreciate this is a volunteer project and as such any fixes/issues like this require someone to do them in their own time, without any remuneration. So with that in mind I would firstly like to tip my hat to all those involved who have provided this wonderful piece of software.

From my point of view I would just like to know if the problem has been identified? And if so, where does it lie? I had a version of Raspmc prior to the Frodo Final, which worked almost flawlessly with TVHeadend on my 512MB Pi. However since upgrading to Final it stopped working and seemed to revert to the same problems reported months ago.

So it seems at some point this was resolved, whether on purpose or by accident, therefore is there any way we can track down what changes have been made, or rolled back, to see where this 'fix' might have been lost?

This obviously requires the knowledge of where the issue resides - which brings me back to my first question...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tvheadend add-on on raspberry pi - not working - by sumnerboy - 2013-03-01, 02:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tvheadend add-on on raspberry pi - not working3