Win Weird problem with Frodo RC2 and TVheadend
#1
Question 
Hi,

I've got a Synology DS212j NAS with TVHeadend 3.2 installed. On my MacBook Pro running 10.8.2 and Frodo RC2 I can watch Live TV without any problems.

But when trying to Watch Live TV with Frodo RC2 running on my Windows 7 HTPC, I got neither a picture or sound, Frodo just stays at "Buffering". A local ARGUS TV installation works like charme.

Here are the logfiles from TV Headend. Any ideas why Live TV on the Mac works while on Windows it doesn't? Also tried to reinstalled everything from scratch, but nothing seems to help…

192.168.1.10 - HTPC on Windows (doesn't work)
Quote:Jan 01 19:19:28 htsp: Got connection from 192.168.1.10
Jan 01 19:19:28 htsp: 192.168.1.10: Welcomed client software: XBMC Media Center
Jan 01 19:19:28 htsp: 192.168.1.10 [ XBMC Media Center ]: Identified as user htpc
Jan 01 19:19:28 htsp: 192.168.1.10 [ htpc | XBMC Media Center ]: Privileges raised
Jan 01 19:18:43 Service: Subscription "192.168.1.10 [ htpc | XBMC Media Center ]": Adding adapter "_dev_dvb_adapter0_Afatech_AF9013690000000" for service "Afatech AF9013/690,000 kHz/arte"
Jan 01 19:18:43 Service: Subscription "192.168.1.10 [ htpc | XBMC Media Center ]": Probing adapter "_dev_dvb_adapter0_Afatech_AF9013690000000" without stealing for service "Afatech AF9013/690,000 kHz/arte"
Jan 01 19:18:43 dvb: "/dev/dvb/adapter0" tuning to "ARD NRW: 690,000 kHz" (Transport start)
Jan 01 19:18:43 subscription: "192.168.1.10 [ htpc | XBMC Media Center ]" subscribing on "arte", weight: 150, adapter: "Afatech AF9013", network: "ARD NRW", mux: "ARD NRW: 690,000 kHz", provider: "ARD", service: "arte", quality: 100
Jan 01 19:18:44 Service: Afatech AF9013/690,000 kHz/arte: Status changed to [Hardware input]
Jan 01 19:18:44 Service: Afatech AF9013/690,000 kHz/arte: Status changed to [Hardware input] [Input on service]
Jan 01 19:18:44 Service: Afatech AF9013/690,000 kHz/arte: Status changed to [Hardware input] [Input on service] [Demuxed packets]
Jan 01 19:18:44 Service: Afatech AF9013/690,000 kHz/arte: Status changed to [Hardware input] [Input on service] [Demuxed packets] [Reassembled packets]
Jan 01 19:18:46 dvb: "ARD NRW: 690,000 kHz" on adapter "Afatech AF9013", status changed to Bursty FEC
Jan 01 19:18:47 TS: Afatech AF9013/690,000 kHz/arte: Transport error indicator
Jan 01 19:18:47 TS: Afatech AF9013/690,000 kHz/arte: MPEG2VIDEO @ #4385: Continuity counter error
Jan 01 19:18:52 TS: Afatech AF9013/690,000 kHz/arte: Transport error indicator, 6 duplicate log lines suppressed
Jan 01 19:18:54 htsp: 192.168.1.10 [ htpc | XBMC Media Center ]: Disconnected
Jan 01 19:18:54 subscription: "192.168.1.10 [ htpc | XBMC Media Center ]" unsubscribing from "arte"
Jan 01 19:18:54 htsp: Got connection from 192.168.1.10
Jan 01 19:18:54 htsp: 192.168.1.10: Welcomed client software: XBMC Media Center
Jan 01 19:18:54 htsp: 192.168.1.10 [ XBMC Media Center ]: Identified as user htpc
Jan 01 19:18:54 htsp: 192.168.1.10 [ htpc | XBMC Media Center ]: Privileges raised
Jan 01 19:18:58 dvb: "ARD NRW: 690,000 kHz" on adapter "Afatech AF9013", status changed to OK
Jan 01 19:19:14 htsp: 192.168.1.10 [ htpc | XBMC Media Center ]: Write error -- Resource temporarily unavailable
Jan 01 19:19:53 htsp: 192.168.1.10 [ htpc | XBMC Media Center ]: Disconnected

192.168.1.11 - MacBook Pro (works)
Quote:Jan 01 19:19:28 htsp: Got connection from 192.168.1.11
Jan 01 19:19:28 htsp: 192.168.1.11: Welcomed client software: XBMC Media Center
Jan 01 19:19:28 htsp: 192.168.1.11 [ XBMC Media Center ]: Identified as user mbp
Jan 01 19:19:28 htsp: 192.168.1.11 [ mbp | XBMC Media Center ]: Privileges raised
Jan 01 19:19:28 Service: Subscription "192.168.1.11 [ mbp | XBMC Media Center ]": Adding adapter "_dev_dvb_adapter0_Afatech_AF9013690000000" for service "Afatech AF9013/690,000 kHz/arte"
Jan 01 19:19:28 Service: Subscription "192.168.1.11 [ mbp | XBMC Media Center ]": Probing adapter "_dev_dvb_adapter0_Afatech_AF9013690000000" without stealing for service "Afatech AF9013/690,000 kHz/arte"
Jan 01 19:19:28 subscription: "192.168.1.11 [ mbp | XBMC Media Center ]" subscribing on "arte", weight: 150, adapter: "Afatech AF9013", network: "ARD NRW", mux: "ARD NRW: 690,000 kHz", provider: "ARD", service: "arte", quality: 100
Jan 01 19:19:28 Service: Afatech AF9013/690,000 kHz/arte: Status changed to [Hardware input]
Jan 01 19:19:28 Service: Afatech AF9013/690,000 kHz/arte: Status changed to [Hardware input] [Input on service]
Jan 01 19:19:28 Service: Afatech AF9013/690,000 kHz/arte: Status changed to [Hardware input] [Input on service] [Demuxed packets]
Jan 01 19:19:28 Service: Afatech AF9013/690,000 kHz/arte: Status changed to [Hardware input] [Input on service] [Demuxed packets] [Reassembled packets]
Jan 01 19:19:35 subscription: "192.168.1.11 [ mbp | XBMC Media Center ]" unsubscribing from "arte"
Jan 01 19:19:35 htsp: 192.168.1.11 [ mbp | XBMC Media Center ]: Disconnected
Reply
#2
I don't know why but it was a problem with the Gigabit Ethernet. My HTPC is connected via Gigabit with my Router and the Router with my NAS. I now used a WiFi USB Dongle and everything works as expected.

Edit: Seems Jumbo Frames on the network adapter caused the problems. This is weird. Anyway: fixed for now.
Reply



Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weird problem with Frodo RC2 and TVheadend0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.