Geniatech ATV1200 and XBMC hardware decoding
(2013-05-22, 00:12)fluxcapacitor Wrote:
(2013-05-21, 10:52)Blechwok Wrote: Just to know: Does anybody of you have problems with frozen picture and the sound ongoing for appr. 3-5 sec?

Picture runs on high speed until it is in sync with teh sound again. This happens every appr. 10 minutes ....

Do you have the same problem??

If you're playing over wifi then the issue is to do with poor signal . To play HD you need a good 802.12 N signal ( you can see what network speed you are getting if you click on the connected Wifi Access point.)

Agree..
I haven't had that problem on both the ATV1200 and or the ATV3000.

I live on the 15th floor of a fairly condensed set of buildings and it doesn't help that China telecom when setting up the Internet are dropping in box's that push ITV plus are wireless routers.. Thus in my apartment I had two extra pppoe wifi networks going that I don't even use.. so with this in mind those around me also have networks congested into the 4-6 bandwidth wifi channel as most wouldn't have a clue how to change them.

Anyway, there is a android program you can use on the box or your phone called 'wifi analyzer'.. it will give an accurate pie chart of everything around you.. then you can work out which one to switch to.. as this may help if you are in a congested area.. Every little bit helps..

Also on a side note: I have done a mod on the ATV3000 wifi reciever. Actually have replaced it with a bigger and what I would say is a better one.. and have found a solid increase in performance on Wifi.
I have set it up in the bedroom as a secondary media center and even through its single core at 850mhz its flying.. streaming media both Film and music no worries..

Will post pictures of the mod when I get time.. As it is feely easy to do.. just need to make sure the connection wire is long enough and that the slide on clip is correctly attached.. I pulled the aerial off a old wireless modem I had kicking around then got a lovely little lass at the computer mall to solder the connection clip and wire extention together..

Messages In This Thread
Re: RE: Geniatech ATV1200 and XBMC hardware decoding - by dgcruzing - 2013-05-22, 03:21
ATV1200 not responding.... - by bluemeane - 2013-07-05, 17:52
YUV and CVBS simultaneously? - by Marsbar - 2013-09-18, 21:33
Halting videos with latest fw - by robvh - 2013-09-18, 23:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Geniatech ATV1200 and XBMC hardware decoding17