Geniatech ATV1200 and XBMC hardware decoding
(2013-06-05, 10:38)dgcruzing Wrote:
(2013-06-04, 16:46)thebearnecessit Wrote: I just exited xbmc, moved my thumbmails folder onto my external sd card. then i created a file called advancedsettings.xml with the relevant lines in it to tell xbmc where my thumbnails folder was moved too.

I'd like to help but don't have much time to do screenshots over the next few days. also im not sure what you want screenshots of?

i'm happy to tell you my setup though.

funny you should mention that though because im having issues with my thumbnails at the moment. they are all appearing fine and looking good, except when xbmc is first opened they take a full minute to appear. so im trying to get to the bottom of that issue just now.

i was thinking of starting again and trying directory bind to move my whole xbmc folder (/storage/sdcard0/android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc) to my external sdcard (/sdcard/external_sdcard). would you not recommend directory bind now?

thanks for the reply..understand about busy.. I am also that way wiht work and life..
Will be getting in to the Thumbs issue myself over the coming weeks.

The DirectoryBind situation seems to work for the shifting of the data and apart from having the Thumbs issue no other issues. Just follow the instructions as per other thread on it. Also I was reading within the DB thread that you can just copy the Directory you want to Bind to where every you want to bind it using a file explorer then Bind them..Seems to be a bit faster.

As to other's setups.. some screen shots if possible so we can see what we are missing out on.. I still have not settled on which skin is the best to use. Once again this comes to personal preference, I like the Re-Touched looked with the buttons to the side but as I cant get the thumbs to show..it is missing that finished look.

also to the guy having Wifi problems, this is a few photo's of my fix for the ATV3000.
Wifi Mod ATV3000

Thanks for this information... unfortunately my internet connection at work doesn't load the images... so I'll check it again at home... when I should open my atv1200 to check the antenna connection too.

Thanks for your ideas !!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Geniatech ATV1200 and XBMC hardware decoding - by ninguemrj - 2013-06-05, 13:48
ATV1200 not responding.... - by bluemeane - 2013-07-05, 17:52
YUV and CVBS simultaneously? - by Marsbar - 2013-09-18, 21:33
Halting videos with latest fw - by robvh - 2013-09-18, 23:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Geniatech ATV1200 and XBMC hardware decoding17