Geniatech ATV1200 and XBMC hardware decoding
(2013-06-16, 21:05)border304 Wrote:
(2013-06-15, 22:55)thebearnecessit Wrote:
(2013-06-15, 21:13)border304 Wrote: I'm certainly having the best success so far with spi_MX_20130510 and MX_20130506. Using the XBMC apk taken from the update_Mygica_A6_20130610 firmware as someone mentioned previously.
I can make the apk file available but don't have an account that readily facilitates such. I'm sure someone will suggest something easy if they want to avoid having to navigate a box in chinese with a remote that doesn't function correctly!
Shame it takes a day to import a library...

i'd love to get a hld of this apk. why not stick it in your public dropbox folder?

whats this about the library?? Big Grin how many films have you GOT exactly?

Been testing for a while now and everything is perfect. No intermittent greenish colour issues. No ethernet hangs. No pause results in halted playback when on wifi (not that it matter with ethernet but anyway). Not had to restart XBMC once which is way better than previously. Audio in sync (PCM tested). All good it seems. I may be imagining a slight graininess about the picture, not sure; but it is worth it given that everything else is so stable.
Not sure if I've worked out the dropbox thing but hopefully this link works for the apk file as previously mentioned. Hopefully it defaults in english.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8308...Mygica.apk

Turns out it had crashed on library import. But around 12TB of data in total I guess.

Update - still an issue with ethernet. Spontaneous drop out resulting in halted playback and then reset req'd. Trying wifi now. If pause doesn't result in stopped playback then hopefully still a winner (at least for me). But I'd guess it is more of a firmware issue than with XBMC itself as the build in browser also couldn't get on the net after issue occurred.

Further update - seems the ethernet drop-out is related to the wifi pause=stop issue. With ethernet disconnected the wifi works flawlessly (at least for me). So still some issues, but the best build so far for me based upon my usage and setup etc.
Anyway my public link to dropbox has been suspended due to traffic so I assume it'll open back up after a proscribed period of time. If not post on here and we can try something else if anyone else needs that apk. Unfortunately it isn't the totally 100% perfect experience I'd hoped it would be but still the best so far.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Geniatech ATV1200 and XBMC hardware decoding - by border304 - 2013-06-17, 19:46
ATV1200 not responding.... - by bluemeane - 2013-07-05, 17:52
YUV and CVBS simultaneously? - by Marsbar - 2013-09-18, 21:33
Halting videos with latest fw - by robvh - 2013-09-18, 23:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Geniatech ATV1200 and XBMC hardware decoding17