Geniatech ATV1200 and XBMC hardware decoding
@Bear..
I see sometime back you got the 0 internal bug..
Can you remember what firmware you flashed to bring it back..as your box seems to have righted itself..
As to fast forward..i was trying last night to do this with a range of players..xbmc, mx, mobi..but wasnt getting any joy..but this might also be my network..
As i just set the box up in the bedroom and its on another network domain..i.e main domain is 192.168.1.* which is where the NAS is..then the box now is goung through another router that is on 192.168.2.*.
As a note this was the only way i got get this other router to pump wifi out..thus had to set it to this..

But anyway..started a movie in main room..headed to bedroom about halfway through and couldnt get it to start at the point I wanted..

On XBMC it would show fast forwarding but when it play would go back to start of movie.. same for all the other players.

I put a bit of blame on the network stream for this problem.. will test later with the htpc in main room and see if works.

On remotes..
I have actually brought a HP windows media player remote and a usb-ir. They work well on the HTPC but have been thinking to try it in this box too..as if they work it would be a nice add on..I think they cost me about $8-10 of Taobao..

(2013-07-06, 17:44)gomnson Wrote: Hiya guys..I need a bit of help/advice...
I have a sumvision cyclone x2..
currently on :
update_spi_MX_20130510 and update_MX_20130506

Use to have ethernet dropouts but not anymore since I installed update_Ethernet_patch_20130625.

My current xbmc installed is xbmcapp-armeabi-DroidTV-050713.apk.

Now that everything seems to be working as it should be, I was wondering if this would be possible..
I'd like to connect 4 external usb hdds to the device.. share it and have access to the shares from a windows machine so I
can copy file across to the usb disks if I need to.

If it's possible...then please how do I do it...?
Thnks..

You try to set it up as a Samba share point.. I have done it for transfers before but not a dedicated media player
Samba fileshare

And or you could play around setting it up as a DLNA server...
Bubble UPnp Server

Messages In This Thread
ATV1200 not responding.... - by bluemeane - 2013-07-05, 17:52
Re: Geniatech ATV1200 and XBMC hardware decoding - by dgcruzing - 2013-07-07, 05:38
YUV and CVBS simultaneously? - by Marsbar - 2013-09-18, 21:33
Halting videos with latest fw - by robvh - 2013-09-18, 23:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Geniatech ATV1200 and XBMC hardware decoding17