Geniatech ATV1200 and XBMC hardware decoding
Hello guys

I have been testing xbmc linux on cyclone x2 and I wanted to share.

I use a samba nas over ethernet, optical cable for audio and full hd video output, everithing works just fine. I have installed several skins(metrolis, aeon nox, xperience 1080...) and plugins like opensubtittles or hd trailers and I have not experienced any problem.
I have seen several movies in mkv 1080p, micro hd, divx movies, mp4 files and mp3 albums also... everithing works fine.
The 1080p real output is very smooth, much more than the scaled from android version.
In andorid I used a bluetooth keyboard+touchpad or a rf-wireless mouse+keyboard, but no one of this works now. The IR remote and the remote xmbc android phone app works well.

Sometimes the system hangs on boot, but on the second try always boot without problems.

I installed the system from the sd card and now the system need the sd to boot, if I release the sd card the system never boots. So the sd card is no longer available to use.

My overall impression is really good. I just hope to have bluetooth support or usb keyboard/mouse in the near future.

Messages In This Thread
ATV1200 not responding.... - by bluemeane - 2013-07-05, 17:52
YUV and CVBS simultaneously? - by Marsbar - 2013-09-18, 21:33
Halting videos with latest fw - by robvh - 2013-09-18, 23:24
RE: Geniatech ATV1200 and XBMC hardware decoding - by kgonla - 2013-12-26, 15:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Geniatech ATV1200 and XBMC hardware decoding17