ISO Subtitles show up as 'None'..?
Hi, Only just built my Media Player PC. Tried some of the other options and ended up with XBMC for watching stored Files and ISO's and Mediaportal for Live TV. Seems to working so far but I can't seem to get ISO's to play without the Subtitles. When I open the subtitle tab while watching ISO's it comes up as 'None'. I can open the ISO in VLC and it plays without the subtitle, so I know subtitles are working. I started out with v12 Frodo, a week or so ago and it was working then, but then it stopped. I have dropped back to v11 stable version and the problem is still there. I've tried adjusting any setting that may or may not effect it, to no avail. Short of resetting the whole system and hoping that works, is there something I'm missing?

Windows 8 Pro
ATI Radeon HD 5870
16gb DDR3
Core i7
Are you looking in the subtitle add-on menu or the audio menu? The add-on menu is for downloading subtitles when you don't have them (confusing, I know. It's going to be fixed in the future). See subtitles (wiki).
(2013-01-02, 06:52)Ned Scott Wrote: Are you looking in the subtitle add-on menu or the audio menu? The add-on menu is for downloading subtitles when you don't have them (confusing, I know. It's going to be fixed in the future). See subtitles (wiki).

No, and thanks for the quick reply Smile
The subtitles are there, I just can't turn them off in XBMC. When in viewing mode I click the subtitle tab at bottom and it says 'none'. I'm assuming XBMC thinks it's not there even though it is actually using it?
When I go into 'System' There are no options there that change this problem. Thanks
While the video is playing, open the on screen display buttons and select the audio icon. That will show you the subtitle options. If you want this to be default then also select "save as default for all movies" or whatever it exactly says.
(2013-01-02, 07:19)Ned Scott Wrote: While the video is playing, open the on screen display buttons and select the audio icon. That will show you the subtitle options. If you want this to be default then also select "save as default for all movies" or whatever it exactly says.

Ah yes.. Smile
Thanks for that,.. it was not the logical place to find that setting though, what with the subtitle tab right next to it! Smile
Thanks again for the help..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ISO Subtitles show up as 'None'..?0