[RELEASE] Execute user scripts on specific XBMC actions (play starts/stops...)
I didn't know if anyone saw this post from another thread. It is about using kodi to control Wemo leds. In particular please review the last post for this thread. It is from the developer of some Android apps that control the wemo leds. I was the one that contacted him to see he would be able to contribute anything to this idea since his apps work very good.

The wemo led app also has scene widgets that you program based on a particular situation. So for instance I have a scene for my living room lights that is named Movie Time. When I press the widget for that scene it tells the lights to start dimming over the next 30 seconds to a level of 20% I have another scene programed and named Roll Credits. This one tells the wamo leds to turn back up over 30 seconds to 100%. So we would not really need this function built into the automation controller in KODI but instead just need a send intent to an android device that already has the app and preconfigured scenes so they trigger with the movie. I am reposting the thread link below because the one it was posted on appears to have been dead since Jan.

Please if anyone has the coding experience needed to do something like this, contact the app developer he would be interested in working on this. Here is the link to the thread, it is the last post: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...light=wemo

Messages In This Thread
Great! - by gnorf - 2013-02-27, 22:50
[RELEASE] Pilulli Revisited - by KenV99 - 2014-06-28, 18:18
RE: [RELEASE] Execute user scripts on specific XBMC actions (play starts/stops...) - by kojak40 - 2015-03-15, 00:05
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Execute user scripts on specific XBMC actions (play starts/stops...)4