Android TV Shows
Im pulling my hair out with this one.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 running Android 4.1.1

I have a media folder on a NAS drive, within that folder are 2 folders, one called "videos" (containing movies) on called "tv shows"
I have added both these sources (as SMB shares as UPNP does not allow me to select content type!) via the video tab on xbmc 12.0rc2.
From the home screen i now have a "movies" tab but i cannot for the life of me get a "tv shows" tab though i have, in the past had it but i had to un-install and re-install xbmc due to some hanging problems.

I can browse to the Tv Shows folder thru the videos\files tab but again i have a movies source within videos\files but not a TV Shows source.

I have set media content for the tv shows folder to (Tv shows) by long press, Change Content and selected The TVDB as a scraper, when asked to update/re-scan i select yes and it does its stuff.
I get thumb nails for each episode but no show info and no Tv Shows tab on the home screen.

An example of the folder and file structure for one of the shows is as follows:

Media\TV Shows\Breaking Bad S01\Breaking Bad.s01e01.Pilot.avi
Media\TV Shows\Breaking Bad S01\Breaking Bad.s01.ep02.Cat's in the Bag....avi

Media\TV Shows\Love Thy Neighbour Complete Series 1\Love Thy Neighbour (1979).s01.ep01.The New Neighbours.avi

All the above files where identified and re-named with theRenamer.

Any ideas?

Cheers

It should be "Breaking Bad", not "Breaking Bad S01". See Adding videos to the library (wiki).
Breaking Bad as in the parent folder not the files?
Correct. Scrapers can be touchy about the naming. XBMC wants to see a TV show name and then a file with season and episode numbers. You can have season folders in between there, but the first folder needs to just be the TV show name.
Cheers, worked a treat, i must have moved/renamed the folder while organising the library Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows0