Raspbmc only plays one music file at a time
I just installed Raspbmc today, using the SD card/ USB method, NFS shares on my NAS. Was hoping to be able to scan in my music collection & start up party mode. But Raspbmc only plays the first track on the playlist & then stops. Same with trying to just play one album all the way thru, first song, then stops. I have "play next song automatically" enabled in settings. I also have Frodo RC3 on my HTPC, and do not have any music issues like this.
Several others in the Raspbmc forum wrote about the same problem. Trying to find a solution. Playing videos seems to work just fine.
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
I was having the same issue. Apparently there was an issue in XBMC, as both Raspbmc and OpenELEC users have been complaining. I upgraded to the most recently nightly and it fixed it for me (now I get to find out what was broken as well...)
Try installing the latest XBMC nightly, as this should be fixed. Check your version of XBMC in Raspbmc:
Code:
grep XBMC .xbmc/temp/xbmc.log | head -1

it probably dates from a week or more ago, even though you installed only yesterday. This bug has only recently been fixed.

Install nightlies using the Raspbmc Settings addon ("R" beneath Programs)
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/13843
Instald the latest xbmc nightly but dousnt solved the problem for me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Raspbmc only plays one music file at a time0