libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds
(2013-01-14, 03:13)Ned Scott Wrote: ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE WILLING TO BE A TESTER AND GIVE PROPER FEEDBACK (debug logs, etc).

Always post the information requested here (debug logs, etc) even if someone else has reported the same or similar issue.

(2013-01-15, 14:16)JeffTheGeek Wrote: Jees - way to welcome someone new!

I didn't attach the log as I didn't think it would show anything of any use as it is a stuttering issue rather than it crashing. I'll install the full debug version and submit the log later on today.
I don't think it could have been made more clear that if something doesn't work with video playback (independent of whether it's a crash or stuttering or whatever) either you post a log here or you don't post at all. In the end it's the devs who can/will decide whether there's something useful in the log. First of all the log will tell us whether your video playback was actually done with libstagefright's hardware rendering or if it was done with software rendering (which will lead to stuttering) and this is very important information and it will be in every log.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Messages In This Thread
RE: libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds - by Montellese - 2013-01-15, 14:37
libstagefright - by mo123 - 2013-05-14, 14:29
RE: libstagefright - by Koying - 2013-05-14, 14:30
RE: libstagefright - by Maverick5269 - 2013-05-16, 23:04
RE: libstagefright - by matander - 2013-05-19, 18:26
RE: libstagefright - by FreeFrag - 2013-05-22, 13:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds10