Thread Closed
libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds
#97
Hi,
I have tested this XBMC version on my MK802III and I have to say, that´s work fine, but not perfect.
All my 720p and 1080p mkv movies plays good, but some has artifact in screen.
Paradoxically I could not play mkv files with SD resolution like this (sound is ok):
Hlavní
UniqueID/String : 205263498345684055968568762464466711951 (0x9A6C4FD1D22851F8AE1DE90BCA9D358F)
Celý název a cesta : d:\pohádky\Pejsek a kočička\pejsek a kočička dělali dort.mkv
Formát : Matroska
Format_Version : Version 2
Velikost souboru : 65,6 MiB
Duration/String : 8mn 57s
Celkový BitRate : 1 024 Kbps
Encoded date : UTC 2011-10-17 14:34:22
Použitý software : mkvmerge v4.7.0 ('Just Like You Imagined') built on Apr 21 2011 01:13:14
Enkódoval : libebml v1.2.0 + libmatroska v1.1.0

Video
ID : 1
Formát : AVC
Formát/ : Advanced Video Codec
Format_Profile : [email protected]
Format_Settings_CABAC/String : Ano
Format_Settings_RefFrames/String : 4 frame
CodecID : V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
Duration/String : 8mn 57s
Bit rate : 998 Kbps
Šířka : 720pixely
Výška : 540pixely
Poměr stran : 4:3
Frame rate : 25,000 fps
ColorSpace : YUV
ChromaSubsampling : 4:2:0
BitDepth/String : 8 bits
ScanType/String : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.103
StreamSize/String : 62,7 MiB (96%)
Enkódoval : x264 core 116 r2074 2641b9e
Nastavení enkoderu : cabac=1 / ref=3 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x3:0x113 / me=hex / subme=7 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=1 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=-2 / threads=6 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=1 / b_bias=0 / direct=1 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=250 / keyint_min=25 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=40 / rc=2pass / mbtree=1 / bitrate=998 / ratetol=1.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / cplxblur=20.0 / qblur=0.5 / vbv_maxrate=17500 / vbv_bufsize=14000 / nal_hrd=none / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00
Default : Ano
Forced : Ne

Audio
ID : 2
Formát : MPEG Audio
Format_Version : Version 2
Format_Profile : Layer 3
CodecID : A_MPEG/L3
/ : MP3
Duration/String : 8mn 57s
Bit rate : 24,0 Kbps
Kanál(y) : 1 kanál
Sampling rate : 24,0 KHz
StreamSize/String : 1,54 MiB (2%)
Default : Ano
Forced : Ne

In conclusion I would like to ask, what I did wrong.
Here I read, how to turn on log
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Debug_log#Location
But in this path: external storage/sdcard at: Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/temp/xbmc.log
I don´t have temp directory and of course no log...
  Thread Closed
 
Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average


Messages In This Thread
RE: libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds - by Wolfsteen - 2013-01-19, 21:06
libstagefright - by mo123 - 2013-05-14, 14:29
RE: libstagefright - by Koying - 2013-05-14, 14:30
RE: libstagefright - by Maverick5269 - 2013-05-16, 23:04
RE: libstagefright - by matander - 2013-05-19, 18:26
RE: libstagefright - by FreeFrag - 2013-05-22, 13:02


Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds4.510
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.