libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds
Sorry again
i tried the Zelda Medley again that got stuck this time with resampling (Sync playback to Display) on and it doesn't crashed yet @ cpullup but it shows a lot of strange decode artifacting white fog/clouds now (though maybe i didn't saw them yet because it crashed before those could appear )

though it runs absolute flawless Performance wise, you can also see the strange decoding line on the top again hehe almost like the old analog line Wink

i guess the crashes before are related playing more different files and it becomes unstable because the decoder is wrong used it isn't the tegra 3 VPU afterall.

Though it might be that the resampling really fixes the Cpullup crashes i will try to reforce the crash, but it's cool anyways seeing this playing without crash and @ full Performance even heavily decoding artifacted.

Playing Monsters though doesn't show the same white fog/cloud artifacting issues as the Youtube Bitstreams but the same line on the top

even the higher 1080p complexity Streams play suddenly fine Performance wise though with this white fog/cloud issue since i enabled resampling, either that or its pretty unstable and these are more random issues based on the memory behavior maybe ?.

Also the Sintel Trailer doesn't crash anymore

Ok retried without "Sync playback to Display" these Samples crash as soon as Cpullup sets in(see previous released logcat of the issue), with it enabled they don't though they show the strange artifacting white fog/clouds

I would say it is generally more stable with Sync playback to Display enabled on my RK 3066 tablet

Ok another test another reboot and even with Resampling now the Medley crashes though not as fast so this is pretty random stuff

I will try to concentrate more on 720p and try to find streams which show problems as every 1080p stream shows problems currently

These 1080p Random issues go really far it crashed to Home and now restarting XBMC and selecting any file crashes it immediately to Home again

Messages In This Thread
RE: libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds - by CruNcher - 2013-01-27, 07:57
libstagefright - by mo123 - 2013-05-14, 14:29
RE: libstagefright - by Koying - 2013-05-14, 14:30
RE: libstagefright - by Maverick5269 - 2013-05-16, 23:04
RE: libstagefright - by matander - 2013-05-19, 18:26
RE: libstagefright - by FreeFrag - 2013-05-22, 13:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds10