libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds
i could hold it longer with this firmware then 5 seconds it's crazy, though crash or reboot seems also very random things
sometimes the sync option help in the Settings to get it more stable especially "Audio Clock "though with this randomness it's hard to say if that's really the case or random behavior also.
So each playback seems to endup different also it seems playing back something that works like 720p and then 1080p can make it more stable but again with this randomness it's also impossible to say if that's the case.

My test platform is a Tablet but it shouldn't be very different and your results acknowledge it thanks, so im not sure what the other mk808 user tested there Smile

I couldn't yet reproduce this result it's gone http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1312883 must have hit the decoder in the right time to accept and error with only the decoding issues in that run Wink

Koying i hope you can get in contact with the RockChip Engineer to help out on this 1080p decoder crash issue, at least there seems the will to help from their side, getting VPU Playback working in as many scenarios as possible with their Hardware including Android XBMC Smile
It doesn't look as lost as with the Allwinner Engineer support disaster yet Wink

Herman Chen seems to be the right guy to get in contact with about this issue and improving RockChip XBMC support in general as getting VC-1 / Mpeg-2 and the VP6/7/8 Decoder working Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds - by CruNcher - 2013-02-12, 00:42
libstagefright - by mo123 - 2013-05-14, 14:29
RE: libstagefright - by Koying - 2013-05-14, 14:30
RE: libstagefright - by Maverick5269 - 2013-05-16, 23:04
RE: libstagefright - by matander - 2013-05-19, 18:26
RE: libstagefright - by FreeFrag - 2013-05-22, 13:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds10