libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds
Sad 
Hi video experts!
I am currently frustrated in making ffmpeg libstagefright work! The latest checkout of ffmpeg could not be built successfully with flag --enable-stagefright-h264 due to some arm color interpulation filters which are actually not the necessary parts to the player interface. Therefore, I made my own codec wrapper for OMXCodec. The implementation is quite simple, but failes to initialize because the system kernel libraries could not be load or accessed correctly. I even didn't ever see the OMXCodec::Create(...) is reached. I test the player for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 with Android 3.1 Build. I checked out exactly the same android source branch as the tab has, and built my player with android-ndk-r8b and linked to the /system/lib/libstagefright.so libmedia.so ... and so on. But nothing worked! Now my questions:
1. Do I need to load system shared library explicitly? Because my wrapper always fails while looking for symbol android::OMXCodec::Create.
2. I use platforms/android-9 as sys_root for cross compiling, and build Android App with sdk platform android-12. I think this config is not wrong, because it works with ffmpeg software decoder for long time.
3. As soon as I try to load the module that depends on libstagefright.so it fails.

What is wrong I did?SadSadSad

Messages In This Thread
RE: libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds - by Johnnywalker - 2013-03-04, 22:43
libstagefright - by mo123 - 2013-05-14, 14:29
RE: libstagefright - by Koying - 2013-05-14, 14:30
RE: libstagefright - by Maverick5269 - 2013-05-16, 23:04
RE: libstagefright - by matander - 2013-05-19, 18:26
RE: libstagefright - by FreeFrag - 2013-05-22, 13:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds10