libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds
I tested the recent build posted (Gotham + libstagefright) on my ODroid U2 running CM10.1. Works like a charm. I only tested 720p streamed over the network, but that used to be a bit choppy with software decoding and now it looks great. Keep up the good work!

My tests weren't extensive so I haven't encountered any bugs yet.


Messages In This Thread
RE: libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds - by StealthOne - 2013-04-05, 18:35
libstagefright - by mo123 - 2013-05-14, 14:29
RE: libstagefright - by Koying - 2013-05-14, 14:30
RE: libstagefright - by Maverick5269 - 2013-05-16, 23:04
RE: libstagefright - by matander - 2013-05-19, 18:26
RE: libstagefright - by FreeFrag - 2013-05-22, 13:02


Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds10
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.