libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds
I did not want to open a new thread. I liked to know what chipset is supportet with this libstagefright.
You have a beta version alpha 4 out, but i dont find information on main thread about what chipset you base this libstagefright HW on.
Can anyone recommend me a chipset that has the best playback performance at this moment in time.
Was looking soo much forward for ouya, i believed that will be the real deal breaker. but seems like XBMC not yet ready for ouya. Now every company start making their own fork, they just cant wait for xbmc to develop a final version. I cant imagine the pressure on XBMC Team to meet every chipset and device.

There is 3 major chipset out there, which i see most people are relating to, and fall under the low budget:

Amlogic
Rockchip
ALLWinner

I understand some of these are HW encoding possible, hence no libstagefright necessary? Please help suggesting.

For example the new RK3188 quad core chip, just available on the market now..which is properly the highest spec available on the 100USD budget? correct me if am wrong!.... anyone reviewed with the current alpha4 version ?

Please advice.

Messages In This Thread
libstagefright - by mo123 - 2013-05-14, 14:29
RE: libstagefright - by Koying - 2013-05-14, 14:30
RE: libstagefright - by Maverick5269 - 2013-05-16, 23:04
RE: libstagefright - by matander - 2013-05-19, 18:26
RE: libstagefright - by FreeFrag - 2013-05-22, 13:02
RE: libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds - by nero12 - 2013-06-26, 11:18
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
libstagefright - Experimental hardware video decoding builds10