VideoLibrary.Scan
Hello i've seen that VideoLibrary.Scan accepts as parameter a path.
This parameter should be a generic video source like "/mnt/Videos/Films" (and thus all /mnt/Videos/Films is scanned) or could it be more specific like "/mnt/Videos/Films/Film1" ( and then only /mnt/Videos/Films/Film1 is scanned) ?
I think It is up to options on your scraper. Lets say you set scraper search recursive and folder names is movie names on /mnt/Videos/Films then you can pass Scan path parameter like /mnt/Videos/Films
ok, but can I pass to Scan a parameter like "/mnt/Videos/Films/Amazing Spiderman" and then .Scan will only search infos for that film? Or i can only pass one of the roots of my Video sources (or nothing witch means scan all video sources) ?

*bump*

I would also like to know how do this

"{\"jsonrpc\": \"2.0\", \"method\": \"VideoLibrary.Scan(\"" + sourcePath + "/\")\", \"id\": 1}" //That's in C#

which gets parsed to this {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.Scan("smb://SERVER/TV%20Shows/TV%20Shows/")", "id": 1}

I keep getting a parse error.

what I would like to do is be able to scan only one TV show folder. I could do this with the old HTTP API

this is what is returned to me {"error":{"code":-32700,"message":"Parse error."},"id":null,"jsonrpc":"2.0"}

EDIT: Figured it out

This is what I needed "{\"jsonrpc\": \"2.0\", \"method\": \"VideoLibrary.Scan\",\"params\": {\"directory\": \"" + sourcePath + "\"}, \"id\": 1}";

Have you tried without the %20 and just a normal space?
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
I wasn't passing my parameter correctly, See my edit above

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VideoLibrary.Scan0