Android backup xbmc?
i plan updating my mk808 android stick my current firmare dosent work with my usb audio device
problem is i just finished setting up xbmc the way i wanted it got all the right dvd covers threw xbmc so the art files arent located in a folder used aeon nox skin and edited all the home screen menus changed the wallpapers ect

is there away to completly backup all this custom information so i dont have to redo every thing once i install it again last time i updated xbmc before i did all the custom menus i had to re do dvd covers and some movies i had to refresh to get the movie info and with 200gb of movies this is very time consuming

all my movies are streamed over smb from my pc
i presume all this is saved on the sdcard/internal memory, is your device rooted? titanium backup may help.
i think i might have figured it out you have to be rooted like i am copy every thing in this directory to a usb drive Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/userdata/ replace the whole userdata folder in Users\%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\ with the one from android. this made my pc xbmc eactly like my android one which is great so i dont have to edit my pc now so i assume i can do this android to android but i wont put a new rom on my tv stick till i know for sure
There is XBMC Backup add-on. Maybe you can take a look if it works for you...
(2013-01-20, 04:03)aenoch Wrote: i think i might have figured it out you have to be rooted like i am copy every thing in this directory to a usb drive Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/userdata/ replace the whole userdata folder in Users\%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\ with the one from android. this made my pc xbmc eactly like my android one which is great so i dont have to edit my pc now so i assume i can do this android to android but i wont put a new rom on my tv stick till i know for sure

If you backup the whole Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc directory you should be good for a backup. I've changed out my XIOS firmware a few times and only backup this folder. When re-installing XBMC, you'll want to run it once before restoring the Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc folder, seems to work better if you do a restore after 1st run.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
backup xbmc?0