• 36(current)
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator
(2021-08-12, 18:54)grimmace92 Wrote:
(2021-07-25, 08:19)trentf Wrote: I have just updated the addon to work in Kodi Matrix (v19). This also includes a fix for issue raised by vbat99 where you can have double slashes in path when using SMB artwork folder.

Sorry for the sloppy support, this has been working for me all these years so haven't need to revisit it.

Note: The purpose of this addon is still for people who manage their metadata manually and want to assign artwork to their sets not scraped by Kodi. If you want to use the new Movie set information folder that works with scrapers, you probably don't need this addon.

Hi.  The matrix download doesn't work unfortunately

Do you mean the file download doesn't work for you or the addon doesn't work?
(2021-08-14, 09:30)trentf Wrote:
(2021-08-12, 18:54)grimmace92 Wrote:
(2021-07-25, 08:19)trentf Wrote: I have just updated the addon to work in Kodi Matrix (v19). This also includes a fix for issue raised by vbat99 where you can have double slashes in path when using SMB artwork folder.

Sorry for the sloppy support, this has been working for me all these years so haven't need to revisit it.

Note: The purpose of this addon is still for people who manage their metadata manually and want to assign artwork to their sets not scraped by Kodi. If you want to use the new Movie set information folder that works with scrapers, you probably don't need this addon.

Hi.  The matrix download doesn't work unfortunately

Do you mean the file download doesn't work for you or the addon doesn't work?

File download on first post doesn't work.
(2021-08-15, 05:57)grimmace92 Wrote: File download on first post doesn't work.
I just tried it. The Matrix download works for me.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-08-15, 06:16)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-08-15, 05:57)grimmace92 Wrote: File download on first post doesn't work.
I just tried it. The Matrix download works for me.
👍
No problems here either. Works exactly as it did on pre 19 kodi. Great job.
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
Strange.  I got it to work but only in incognito mode.  Guess anti-virus possibly blocking it?
Hi, this plugin doesn't work on kodi 19.3, Kodi crash when i execute it
@Karellen  Hi, any idea about this plugin doesn't work on Kodi Matrix v19.3 ?
(2021-12-05, 13:14)oracle7 Wrote: any idea about this plugin doesn't work on Kodi Matrix v19.3 ?
Sorry, I have no idea. It is not an addon I use as I have my Movie Set Information Folder set up, so Kodi can load the artwork automatically.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen
 Hi, OK thank you for your answer. I'm a newbie so can you please explain to me how you get the collections to display with the correct poster and fanart.
Many thanks
(2021-12-08, 17:58)oracle7 Wrote: @Karellen
 Hi, OK thank you for your answer. I'm a newbie so can you please explain to me how you get the collections to display with the correct poster and fanart.
Many thanks

https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_sets
(2021-12-08, 17:58)oracle7 Wrote: 'm a newbie so can you please explain to me how you get the collections to display with the correct poster and fanart.
Sure, @spl147 has provided the link to the Movie Set wiki page.
This link is for the Movie Set Information folder, specificially... https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_set_information_folder which will guide you to setting up the folder.
You only need this if you are using local artwork.
Its pretty simple to set up. Just don't add the folder into one of your sources. Keep it separate.
Probably easiest to use Artwork Dump method to automatically create all the subfolders.
My Signature
@trentf
Hi, this plugin doesn't work on kodi 19.3, Kodi crash when i execute it and the workaround given by Karellen ultimately does not suit me. An idea ?
(2021-12-20, 13:05)oracle7 Wrote: @trentf
Hi, this plugin doesn't work on kodi 19.3, Kodi crash when i execute it and the workaround given by Karellen ultimately does not suit me. An idea ?

Kodi has this functionality builtin for v19
file download blocked by windows you need to look for ... and click keep anyway
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator6