[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator
(2013-02-01, 13:26)MilhouseVH Wrote:
(2013-02-01, 13:05)trentf Wrote: I have implemented your feature request, grab the latest.

Excellent, many thanks - that has worked really well!

My only suggestions would be to not update those sets that don't require changes (so on my first run it updated 40 out of 42 sets, I fixed the two that needed fixing - mixture of HD and SD in two different paths) and on the second run it should just say "2 updated" not "42 updated movies". Just an optimisation really.

Also, I noticed it's still scanning for the folder.jpg and fanart.jpg for each movie within a set - could it not detect a common set folder first to avoid checking each movie individually (and failing to find the artwork?) This would improve performance for cases like mine.

I have released a new version with the SMB artwork folder fix and updated stats on the summary message box. It now shows the number of movie sets it found artwork for (previously referred to as 'updated') as well as actual database updates.

As for scanning the files for each movie within a set, that is part of initial run through movies to grab all interested paths, before decided how to process. You only see that in log as my file_exists methods always logs anything not found just in case that is useful when seeing someones log.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator - by trentf - 2013-02-01, 14:13
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator6