[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator
Hi guys, sorry i have been MIA but i havent been receiving any email notifications from this thread.

(2013-03-06, 13:38)sion Wrote: i have pics in .PNG format
can u pls add for PNG then i must not change to all for .JPG.

(2013-04-02, 18:53)RonnieG3 Wrote: Is it possible to add .png support for artwork? If i rename my posters to .jpg, I lose some clarity and transparency effects. I can set them individually, but would really like to be able to use this wonderful script. If it's something I can do with a quick mod, where would i add that?

I will look at adding this on the weekend if I have time.

(2013-03-18, 20:04)Zxurian Wrote: adding the port to the advancedsettings worked. Possibly default this to 3306 if not provided to avoid future crashes?

on Windows systems, you can't have a colon in the filename, so it shouldn't be trying to look for them. I don't know if there's a "standard" or not, but it seems that every renamer I've used for collections always translates a
Code:
:
to
Code:
-
(space, then dash) when doing the renaming.

I can add the default port. I assumed you had to specify it to xbmc.

As for looking up invalid names, it doesn't really. It uses a lenient file comparison on files found in the target folder that excludes non-alphanumeric chars like ':' or '-' so no translating is needed.

(2013-03-30, 19:40)CaptainKen Wrote: I'm using Frodo with Aeon Nox v4.0.2. This is a fresh windows 7 pro XBMC and AN installation. So nothing pre-existing, just like a new PC.

I have an issue where fanart for some collections does not show up until I press the "I" Information button and the then back out.
I just realized that I forgot to turn on debugging. Here's the new log.

I am using Frodo with Aeon Nox 4.0.9 and have never seen this problem. Movie sets under Movies, Movie Sets and a custom Blu-ray playlist all are updated after running the script. I looked at your log, but it didnt contain any traces from this script.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator - by trentf - 2013-04-04, 09:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator6