[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator
(2013-04-08, 10:40)trentf Wrote: Yeah the reason it sets both is to make sure it works. XBMC (or more likely the skin) can decide which artwork type to use, and i found in testing that sometimes you would still see the thumb artwork after setting a poster but not updating the thumb.

Most probably a caching issue.

(2013-04-08, 10:40)trentf Wrote: Why does it bother you, noise in the DB? I could always ignore the thumb type if it isn't already set.

Pretty much just that. Smile And it being (in theory) not necessary so extra work (albeit minor) on the part of the add-on.

Your suggestion sounds like a workable solution, though I'd still suggest dropping it completely as I suspect what you experienced may have been due to caching, or using a not fully Frodo compliant skin. If anyone complains while using the stock skin then bring it back (or implement your "ignore" solution) but I highly doubt they will.

(2013-04-08, 10:51)trentf Wrote: I think the upgrade has not worked properly (installing addon updates in Frodo via zip seems buggy). The log is still saying 0.1.7 but using settings values from 0.1.8

Have you considered creating a 3rd party repository, or adding self update support to the addon? It's a Dharma era page but I'm assuming the self-update part is still valid in Frodo.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator - by Milhouse - 2013-04-08, 12:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator6