[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator
I couldn't install v0.2.0 in latest Gotham master (OpenELEC on Pi, built from git) - kept getting the following error:
Code:
Addon script.moviesetart requires xbmc.python version 2.0 which is not available
which I'm assuming is some sort of bug in Gotham as the addon appears to have a valid dependency:
Code:
<requires>
    <import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.0"/>
  </requires>

I'd have thought that if the addon requires xbmc.python version 2.0, then this dependency should be met in Frodo and Gotham (xbmc.python version 2.1.0 and 2.12.0 respectively). If not I guess that's going to break a lot of addons unnecessarily.

Anyway I tried different versions ("2.1", "2.1.0", "2.12" and "2.12.0") but none worked - now got an invalid structure error - so in the end I just removed the above <requires> from addon.xml and the addon installed without a problem...

Obviously Gotham is under heavy development, but this is just a heads up... not sure what's going on. Smile
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator - by Milhouse - 2013-11-09, 02:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator6