[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator
(2014-06-04, 19:19)brazen1 Wrote: I can manually select each and every single type of artwork and I have to start the process from the very beginning each and every time. Movies/Movie Sets/Manage/Choose art/Fanart/Browse/*Item folder/Scroll/select 1 of various fanart.jpg's and then to add a banner for the same set I can start this exact process over again until the set has all the artwork applied. About 6 times. Tedious.

I can create a new folder called Alien Collection. Provided there is enough free space to cut and paste the various folders/movies/artworks/nfo's etc. into it, I can begin chopping up my library(s). Then I could use this add-on.

I can create a folder called Movie Set Artwork. I can create dummy folders inside this new folder and be sure to name them Alien Collection and so on. Then I can use this add-on.

I can enjoy movie sets with no artwork.

You don't need to call the artwork folder "Movie Set Artwork" (configured in settings), and you don't need subfolders. But you do need a folder of artwork if you want to use this addon and have unstructured movie collections. If you are looking for a scraper to find the artwork in the first place, you need to find something else.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator - by trentf - 2014-06-05, 05:36
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator6