Ratings stuck on The Movie Database?
Hi guys,
I'm running Frodo and I noticed all the ratings I have are from the Movie Database, not IMDB. I have changed the settings for TMD so that it gets the ratings from IMDB and ran an Update Library, but nothing has happend.

Is there a way to force my library to update it's self with the correct ratings?
An update library only will add movies/tv shows that aren't already scraped. If you want update a particular movie/show, then bring up the information for that particular item from the context menu and do a refresh. Alternately you can set the content for a particular source to none and then back to it's designated type. This will force all those items to be refreshed. You cannot however do a refresh on all items for a particular piece of information (e.g. ratings).
Thanks for your response.

So If I want to start again and re-scrape everything so that it brings in imdb ratings, what's the best way to do that?

Edit: As a side note, When i do a manual refresh on one video, the raiting still stays as the one from The Movie DB. So there must be something I'm doing something wrong somewhere along the line...
If you wanted to completely start over with your video database you could delete your MyVideos db file (located in ...\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Database) You'd have to rescrape your TV Shows also with this method.

Or you could set the content on your movie source to none and XBMC will ask if you want to remove the items from that source from the library. Then set it back to your movie scraper again and scan the items back in again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ratings stuck on The Movie Database?0