Win Xbmc 24hz picture moved to the left and not centered
Hi, i just made a htpc xbmc build, and well i luckily found the way to get rid of the overscan thing on my hdtv that made the picture be around black bars... now i have a problem with xbmc, when i enable the adjust display to video refresh rate on xbmc, every time the movie starts and adjust to 24hz the picture is aligned to the left.. so theres some video chopped and a black space to the right so is not centered, i just got tired of spending like 2 hours on catalyst moving every setting and i cannot resolve this thing... however.. right now i have disabled the adjust refresh rate to match video and the video plays normal but is stuck at 60hz so i see some stuttering or whatever you call it so im bothered with it.. it just doesnt look to good and is distracting.. oh and i forgot when i have the refresh rate to match video it does switch to 24hz i check my tv and it says its on 24hz but like i said the picture is moved to the left...

i tried the catalyst to manually switch to 1080p24hz and it looks fine in windows.. but soon as i open xbmc goes back to 60hz.. and if i play a video and i have the adjust refresh rate to match video it does switch but yep to the left so is unwatchable..

specs

windows server 2008 r2
amd catalyst new version
amd radeon HD 7770
phenom x4 965
msi am3 motherboard
8gb of ram
LG 55LM8600

please help guys.. i need to fix this thing Blush
check it out guys

when i put the adjust refresh rate check how my screen look

some of the settings i have