[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread
(2013-03-06, 17:57)GuiZ Wrote: Hi

2 suggestions:

- Home.xml
XBMC.RunScript(script.randomandlastitems,type=Movie,unwatched=True,limit=10,method=Last,playlist=$INFO[Skin.String(Menu_Custom4_Path)],menu=Menu1)</onload>
Can you remove unwatched=True. Skin Widget allow to chose to see all the recently added or only unwatched.
I prefer have all the recently added and not only unwatched. I don't like having empty entry in the widget.

- Is it possible to add (clear) case on movie widget and logo, banner or clearart for TV show widget. It can be a great addition.

Keep up the good work.

I'll consider your suggestions, but adding extra option would require more extensive configuration, and the skin already has a expansive settings menu. We will see Smile

(2013-03-07, 21:39)mcjknell Wrote: Love the skin.

1 little bug I ran into is on the TV Shows Logo Slide it shows Logo Missing for the back Icon? All the other ones show the folder with the arrow going back but this one shows Missing Logo? Any ideas?

At this point It is developed this way. There is not "folder with arrow" texture that would be acting like a logo. Maybe there should be thought about a way to make it nicer?

(2013-03-07, 21:39)mcjknell Wrote: Also is there anyway on the Fanart 2 Setting in Movies to have 2 diffrent fanarts? I cant seem to get it to do that. And also on the same one I have show disk is there anyway to have it open the case rather than slide up the top? Just so you can see the full disk?

Thanks!
1) There is no option to configure more than one fanart for any view. You can always download extrafanart and enable them in the skin settings. Than they will show up randomly after each other.
2) No there is only this one slide animation for the discart.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v3 - Support thread - by paradix - 2013-03-07, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread6