[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread
(2015-06-03, 15:02)jjdavola Wrote: Here's an interesting skin issue for you. I'm running 14.2 on a Win 8.1 desktop (Lenovo Q190 if it helps) and although I've installed Cirrus Extended and can customize it, I feel like there's something missing or not working right (but I can't put my finger on it).

Then if I look at all my skins in "Get More" it says Cirrus Extended is incompatible rather than enabled, disabled or blank. I've tried every version of Cirrus Extended out there I can find, disabling and uninstalling it between installations and I can't get it to install properly. Any thoughts, tips or advice?

FYI my current go to skin is CCM, which is great, but I'm looking for a change, especially in the movie and TV show views area. Speaking of that, here's a bonus question: Is there a reasonably easy way to add different movie views to CCM or any skin? For example, is there a way to add Coverflow, Poster Box or other views to different skins?

There isn't an "official" Kodi build of Cirrus Extended as of yet hence why you get the incompatible message. If you cannot download the skin natively via Kodi then it isn't an "official" skin yet. Think of it that way.

The amount of changes made from the old 3.1.2 released for XBMC to what is available on github is astounding and as Paradix (with various others), from the work I have seen, is basically rewriting huge portions from the ground up cleanly. Given the scope of the Cirrus skin that is literally a massive undertaking. Pure speculation but I would imagine an "official" release for Helix wouldn't be priority as Isengard is around the corner.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread - by Rufoo - 2015-06-03, 15:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread6