[Release] Language Preference Manager
(2019-03-25, 23:26)djoole Wrote: What do you mean by "full subtitles as forced type"?
If you want to specify a forced subtitle you need to use the True boolean, otherwise the False boolean.
Ex1 : fre:fre/true means you associate french audio tracks with french forced subtitles
Ex2 : eng:fre/false means you associate english audio tracks with french full subtitles 

There are subtitles, e.g. Translate signs, foreign language, etc. These are normal forced subtitles. Then there are the subtitles that translate the whole movie.
The choice of which subtitle type is present is yes via e.g. about MKVmerge in which one sets the tags there by default or forced.
If I now have a Forced subtitle with Standard and Forced Tag and these plays, it works. But if I set a normal subtitle as default and forced it will not work, it will not play at all.
The normal subtitles are usually larger than the forced ones, so I wanted to know if there is a limit to what is selected.
Are the subtitles selected after the name or are they looked after the tags Default and Forced?

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by ezechiel1917 - 2013-10-13, 06:47
RE: [Release] Language Preference Manager - by Django.Durano - 2019-03-26, 10:01
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Language Preference Manager2