[Release] Language Preference Manager
(2022-02-11, 00:31)rockrider69 Wrote:
(2022-02-09, 23:41)rafikW Wrote: Yes, with those settings it works as expected but... only after around 15 seconds from start, I mean: if there are lines in first 15 seconds they are not displayed...

About the initial delay, I have seen that myself but it did not bother me so much... 
I believe there is an option in Settings/General : "Pause while evaluating preferences". I have never tried it, maybe you can play with this one ?

Anyway good to read that the main subtitle selection process works as you expect now !

No differences with different values in "Pause while evaluating preferences" - forced subtitles in around first 15 seconds are not displayed.
With Language Preference Manager addon disabled, when movie is starting each of those lines in forced subtitles stream are displayed. So apparently this issue is caused by LPR addon itself.
You are right - its rather a small chance such lines would appear in subtitles but anyway interesting result.
It's up to you if you dig into that issue and try to fix. So far many thanks for making it working in the scope of my request.

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by ezechiel1917 - 2013-10-13, 06:47
RE: [Release] Language Preference Manager - by rafikW - 2022-02-11, 21:08
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Language Preference Manager2