[Release] Language Preference Manager
(2022-02-12, 12:40)rafikW Wrote: Another observation.
I have a yellow button on my TV remote configured to cycle Audio streams, so when I have two Audio streams I can quickly switch between them using one button on TV remote.
And now:
when I'm watching a movie with these streams:
Audio #1 Polish
Audio #2 English
Text #1 Polish Forced=No
and with Audio #1 there are no subtitles displayed (as expected) then when I'm switching to Audio #2 I would like to see that LPM addon will cause that Text #1 is starting to be displayed automatically but it isn't.

Of course I have a green button on my TV remote configured to cycle Text streams and I can "switch on or off" needed Text stream but wouldn't be nice if that "switch on/off" is happening automatically by LPM?
Or am I completely wrong and this functionality is not possible to achieve and LPM addon is supposed to only pickup correct Text and Audio streams according to the settings at the start of the movie and is not a kind of "watchdog" service that is able to switch them accordingly if a user is manually changing Audio stream?

I have started to look into that idea : i.e "re evaluating conditional subtitles rules whenever the audio track is changed during watching".
In fact the LPM addon does remain active, so yes it is possible to have such a watchdog approach, and I have now made some good progress.

The trigger is a change of audio track initiated from KODI video player/OSD menu via my Kodi Box remote; and it then re runs part of the appropriate part of the CondSub preferences evaluation process.

Could you just explain what your TV Remote "yellow button" does exactly : is it just calling the same standard KODI menu as in my case to circle / toggle the audio tracks ?

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by ezechiel1917 - 2013-10-13, 06:47
RE: [Release] Language Preference Manager - by rockrider69 - 2022-02-21, 17:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Language Preference Manager2