DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
Regarding the build in the original post (20130203-85792b3), I guess I need to note once again - its version 13.0 alpha is later than 12.0 Frodo (note the version number, for FSM's sake!), so strictly speaking this is already a Gotham build.

The reason is (I guess) that Eduard synced his code with WIP Master branch instead of the completed Frodo branch by mistake. He knows about this. so (again!) we need to wait until he rolls the code back to 12.0 Frodo release branch in the official Github.

As far as the build in the original post (20130203-85792b3) concerned, those who don't want to install it as their primary instance can install it in a separate folder and test it in portable mode.
If you won't face any major issues in your use case, then this build is safe for use to use.
Personally so far I have found 2 issues in the current code:
- English labels in Confluence skin regardless of a language. You can fix it by installing Confluence from earlier builds or just use another skin.
- The build cannot be compiled with Russian on-screen keyboard patch - this is a very specific issue which does not concern most of XBMC users, so basically you can forget about it. I don't post "Russian" builds here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by Roman_V_M - 2013-02-06, 13:13
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8