DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2013-02-08, 01:13)ArieS Wrote: Roman, any chance you can forward my debug log to Eduard?
My issue is when I stop playing a video using DSPlayer, I get no navigation sounds and when I try to exit XBMC I get a black screen and can't access the desktop. I need to reboot the HTPC.
Also if I try to change the Audio settings under Settings/System/Audio after I played a video, XBMC crashes.
This happens only when I use DSPlayer. If I use DVDPlayer, no issues whatsoever.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=33748

Please thank him for all his hard work for all of us.
And thanks to you for being the 'messenger' between him and us.

One more thing, does anyone have a problem with fast forwarding? If I press the button once I see the x2 but it plays at reg speed and if I press more than once I can see x16 but it only fast forward at x2 speed.

(2013-02-08, 12:41)ArieS Wrote:
(2013-02-08, 09:26)Roman_V_M Wrote: 2 ArieS

As far I can see, you're using an outdated build. As for RW/FF, there's indeed something wrong with it.
Hmmm, I'm using the build you had posted maybe a week ago but anyway, I've been having this same issue since I started using DSPlayer, so I think it was with Frodo RC2 or 3, I forgot.
I guess I'll try the latest build you posted and report back.
Ok, I'm now using the final build you posted on the 1st page and I've got the same issue.
I've even tried to mess around with the sound config in Windows, changing from 24bits to 16bits. trying to uncheck the Exclusive Mode for the sound, still no luck.
From my log, I'm sure it has something to do with :
14:50:52 T:4492 ERROR: CAESinkDirectSound::UpdateCacheStatus: GetCurrentPosition failed. Unable to determine buffer status. HRESULT = 0x88780096
14:50:52 T:4492 ERROR: CSoftAE::RunOutputStage - sink error - reinit flagged

and
14:50:52 T:4492 ERROR: CAESinkDirectSound::CheckPlayStatus: Failed to play the DirectSound buffer: unknown

But I have no idea what that means so Sad Anyone has a clue?

By the way, you guys set up your audio in Windows as it says here in the sticky, right?
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(

Messages In This Thread
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by ArieS - 2013-02-11, 21:29
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8