DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2013-02-26, 05:33)Saxtus Wrote:
(2013-02-25, 19:12)panni Wrote: Latest 12.0 Frodo build with DSPlayer (25/02/13) based on ... XBMCSetup-20130225-4c4ef69-dx.exe

I've used XBMC backup function to create a backup.
Unfortunately, after installing the above version, my video bookmarks went lost.

Then I used the same plugin to restore my previous backup. Bookmarks still gone.
However, reverting back to version 20130217-76342cf-dx, bookmarks re-appeared without restoring my backup first.

I am puzzled on how to proceed now...

I don't remember anything about backup in XBMC UI. Or you mean Video Library Export/Import?
Anyway, I'd recommend to backup your Video DB physically by copying your %AppData%\XBMC\userdata\Database\MyVideosXX.db files to another location, then do library export, delete your Video DB files, then import your exported library for XBMC to create a clean Video DB file.
Or please wait for some time. I'm going to do some test myself (as soon as I find time) and then post specific recommendation if there will be any.
Though, I'm afraid, export-delete-import is the only way to migrate back to the standard XBMC database format.

P.S. Eduard added support for MySQL too - now the DSplayer database is stored as a separate database in MySQL, thus (theoretically) providing compatibility between different XBMC instances that use a central MySQL database.
I'll post more specific info later (again, I need to find some free time to do this).

(2013-02-26, 11:54)Skank Wrote:
(2013-02-22, 16:45)Roman_V_M Wrote:
(2013-02-22, 16:22)Skank Wrote: if you want to avoid keep asking the same question about using dvdplayer for streams, you could add it to your first post

Good idea.Smile I will do so.

Maybe you forgot this, cause i cant see it

No, I did not. Also, I did not forget my other promise. Congratulations! Now you're officially in my ignore list.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by Roman_V_M - 2013-02-26, 12:25
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8