DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2013-03-28, 14:14)Slurm Wrote:
(2013-03-28, 12:12)Roman_V_M Wrote: Sorry, but I don't know what to do with all this. Github does not seem to allow you to save diff patches for commits. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Take a look here: http://chem-bla-ics.blogspot.co.at/2011/...tches.html

Thanks, I'll try that.

(2013-03-28, 20:14)PhOeN!X Wrote: Well i have run into a bit of a problem. Just upgraded from the DSPlayer Frodo RC3 build to the latest 12.1 build on the front page. I did a full backup (XBMC folder in %appdata%, exported the Video Library), and after the update just imported it all back. Now the issue is that the clearart logo which shows up in the bottom-right corner of the OSD during playback seems to be missing. Also many episodes and videos are unable to get a thumbnail generated. Have i done anything wrong here ? What would be a good way to update to 12.1 without losing any part of the older library database and have it all like before, with clearart and all ? I don't mind rebuilding libraries and downloading the thumbnails all over again, but i would like to retain my Skin settings and player configurations.

Please read the 1-st post regarding the change in database format. As for migrating to a new build, export/import to/from one file (one folder actually) does not work - pictures are not imported back. This seems to be a bug in the base Frodo+ code. I think I need to post a bug report about that.
You can try separate export/import, but that will create a lot of extra files (NFOs, pictures) in your media folders. Personally, I don't like that, so I've just re-scanned my videos from scratch (I've also deployed a central MySQL video library, but that's another story).

Messages In This Thread
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by Roman_V_M - 2013-03-28, 21:10
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8