DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
So it seems that my mediasconfig.xml file rules are not being followed despite the log indicating that it is successfully loaded. The reason I was not getting anything originally is that the most current version of MPC-HC no longer contains older filters such as MastroskaSplitter.ax, MPCVideoDec.ax, etc. I downloaded the most recent standalone version available of those (1.6.8) and then registered those filters since DSPlayer seemed to want them despite the fact that I wasn't using them in my mediasconfig.xml.

So now when I can get video to play, but it isn't using the proper filters. From GraphStudioNext:
For an MP4:

What you can't see is that it is using the old MP4Source.ax as the source/splitter and you can see that it is using the old MPCVideoDec.ax for the video filter.

And for an MKV:

Here it at least uses AVSplitter for the source/splitter but is still using the old video decoding filter (which the MPC-HC folks have deprecated).

Can anyone else verify that the new version is using the specifications you have in your mediasconfig.xml file with GraphStudioNext?

Messages In This Thread
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by KenV99 - 2014-01-01, 23:31
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8