DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2014-02-04, 12:57)KenV99 Wrote:
(2014-02-04, 09:06)Simkin84 Wrote: Thank you so much.

If i delete xbmc, will all my custom menus, movies and such be gone?

And with your xml files, will my receiver be encoding the audio?

If you have edited any of the xml files directly in the Programs (x86)/XBMC/ directory, those will be overwritten (which I doubt that you have done, reading your posts).

To ensure that your receiver DECODES the audio, you need to go into the settings for your audio codec (in this case LAV audio - Start - Programs - LAV Filters - LAV audio configuration).
Check off BitStreaming for any formats that your receiver is capable of decoding.

Thanks Ken I forgot to mention that... Ive set my LAV settings quite a while ago now

TIP: when you've found the xml files your happy with make a back up of them as every new install of DSPlayer overwrites them
Optoma HD Projector, Panasonic TX-P65VT65 Plasma, Pioneer SC2023 AVR, Kef Q65 main, iQ8ds rear, XQ2C centre, XBOX 360 Elite, Samsung LE40C650, SKY HD, Lutron Lighting, Crestron AV2 control

(Server)CPU - AMD Phenom ii 560, MB - M4A78LT-M, 32GB Corsair SSD, 4GB Corsair DDR3, 6x 1.5TB HDD's

XBMC Clients x2 (DSPlayer)

Messages In This Thread
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by indiejones - 2014-02-05, 18:03
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8