DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2014-02-20, 13:09)a_simple_man Wrote:
(2014-02-19, 19:47)KenV99 Wrote: Have you tried setting up a rule in playercorefactory.xml to use dsplayer for .iso files?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...a_playback

Something like:
<rule name="dvdimage" dvdimage="true" player="DSPlayer" />

Thanks KenV99

Tried this but no luck! =(
At work now so can't send a logfile.
But when i looked at the logfile i get defaultplayer and deafualtdvdplayer as DSPlayer, after some changes in playercorefactory.xml and advancedsettings, when it starts up. (according to the log at least)
Still the same problem. Can't get *.ISO to play with DSPlayer as deafult. When i start i MKV it starts with DSPlayer directly.

Any more suggestions? I've always managed to google information and solutions, but right now I'm stuck.

When i press C and chose play movie with DSPlayer it works great, so i probably should be able to make DSPlayer as deafult for *.iso? Or is there a reason for xbmc to chose the regular player for these files?

I can confirm that XBMC does not follow the rules for .iso files for any external players in Frodo 12.3. I can think of no reason since they play fine using the Play Using... menu option. Can anyone confirm that this is the case for external players with .iso files in Gotham?

I don't currently have a Gotham build installed and submitting a ticket for a bug in Frodo is unlikely to get much attention. If it also is an issue in Gotham, then a ticket can be submitted that this is unexpected behavior.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by KenV99 - 2014-02-20, 15:50
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8