DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2014-03-21, 10:55)Roman_V_M Wrote:
(2014-03-20, 15:23)oldpoem Wrote: PGS Subtitles is not showing. But it probably down to xy-vsfilter limitation.

Yes, xy-vsfilter cannot scale graphic PGS subtitles, unlike DVDplayer and DSplayer internal subtitles renderers, so effectively xy-vsfilter is not a universal solution, and we need something better.

PS. As I understand, MadVR support has not yet been added to DSplayer-Gotham repo on GitHub. Am I right?

its easy to just give up so early on a clear path a sub renderer has to develop to aka a proper universal sub renderer wich xyvsfilter is very much already and see no reason why it shouldnt be

apparently youre right heres an excerpt from over at the official xyvsfilter thread over at doom9>

Quote:xy-VSFilter uses the MPC-HC PGS decoder, so the output limitations are the same. At least in my experience, the MPC-HC PGS decoder always outputs 1920x1080 subtitle bitmaps for PGS from Blu-rays.

so id like to have an clear detailed explanation what exactly the problem is so i can report it to the xy devs , thats if its fixable by the xy devs if not id have to report to the lav dev or madvr dev , so just lemme know ok , thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by hentai23 - 2014-03-22, 03:12
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8