DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2014-03-22, 16:20)aracnoz Wrote: I solved the problem of the button into dialog selector of subtitle then i added the inferface of directvobsub to have a better control of xyvsfilter

in general the integration of xyvsfilter is very clean without touching the subtitlemanager (the internal system of subtitles from DSPlayer)
so if one day we want to completely remove the management of libsubs.dll can be done easily

all links are updated

So, I just tried the new build with xy-vsfilter and it seems to be working good, no more crashing when cycling and it's loading internal and external subtitles as well. Good job!

The only thing is that when playing a file that have both internal and external subtitles.
Using the DVDplayer, or when I was using the xy-vsfilter externally and even the xy-vsfilter on 20140320-875a72a build, the default behavior was to give priority to the external subtitle, but with today's build (20140322-309feef), it seems that the internal subtitle is having priority and I need to manually change to the external one every new file I play.

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by le__ - 2014-03-22, 18:55
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8